Warranty Reporting Procedures
We would like to take this opportunity to introduce you to the Bud Bartley Family of Builders’ warranty service procedures. In order to efficiently and effectively provide quality warranty service, we ask that you do the following:
- All warranty service requests should either be mailed to the below address, or submitted via the Warranty Form located at the bottom of this page. We do not accept non-emergency warranty service requests over the telephone. To assure timely response and proper recordkeeping, on-site sales and construction personnel will not accept service requests in your community.
Bud Bartley Family of Builders
ATTN Warranty Service
P. O. Box 271073
Flower Mound, TX 75027
Or Complete and Submit the Warranty Form at the bottom of this page.
- List only one item per line on your warranty request form. Please include your name, address, closing date, home and work telephone numbers, and email address.
- Emergencies involving plumbing, heating, air conditioning and/or electrical items should be called in directly to the mechanical contractor listed in your homeowner packet and/or on your service sticker located on the inside of your kitchen sink cabinet. (Refer to “Emergency Service” below for examples.) All mechanical contractors have 24 hours/day, seven days/week service. Notify our office at 972-539-0459 (ask for Warranty Department) on the first business day after contacting a contractor.
- For non-emergency items, our warranty representative will contact you within 48 business hours after receipt of a service request to schedule an appointment to review your call and arrange for any necessary work. Service appointments are scheduled Monday through Friday from 9 a.m. to 3 p.m.
Emergencies involving plumbing, heating, air conditioning and/or electrical items should be called in directly to the mechanical contractor listed in your homeowner packet and/or on your service sticker located on the inside of your kitchen sink cabinet. All mechanical contractors have 24 hours/day, seven days/week service. Some examples of emergency service include:
- Total loss of heat when the outside temperature is below 45 degrees.
- Total loss of air conditioning when the temperature is over 85 degrees.
- Total loss of electricity. (Check with utility company first to ensure the cause is not a general outage in the area prior to reporting this circumstance to the electrician.)
- Plumbing leak that requires the entire water supply be shut off. All toilets in the house are stopped up. If there is some water and at least one working toilet, your service can be handled during regular business hours.
- Total loss of water. (Again, check with your water department to be certain the problem is not a general outage in the area.)
- Gas leak. Immediately leave the home, and then from a safe location, contact your utility company and/or plumber.
Please notify our office at 972-539-0459 on the first business day after contacting a subcontractor.